CANsmart™ Controller GEN II V-Twin - Harley-Davidson Street Glide, Road Glide, Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring, CVO & TrikeSKU: DNL.WHS.12300 UPC: 810005872034
- High/Low Sync - Set passing lamps and auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim - Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF and change intensity level (for both day and night) right from your bikes factory trip switch. Click three times to turn lights on/off, or hold for 3 seconds to enter dimming mode where you can cycle between 10% - 100% intensity.
- Modulate Lights - Set passing lamps or auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass - Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal - This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal.
- Flash With Turn Signal - This features flashes the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on, enabling auxiliary lights to function as turn signals.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation - Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn - With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your passing lamps or auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology - The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your auxiliary brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking - The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Compatible with Genuine Harley-Davidson Accessories - We prefer DENALI lights, but Harley has got some sick lighting too. The CANsmart™ can provide "smart brake" and flash pattern braking to a wide variety of accessories including Harley-Davidson aftermarket LED brake lights.
- Switched Power Source - The CANsmart™ provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out - You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power - The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
- CANsmart™ Controller
- (x2) 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
- (x2) OEM Passing Lamp Wiring Adapters
- 5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
- B6 Brake Light Wiring Adapter
- Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Micro USB Programming Cable
- EURO 5 Connector (See Vehicle Fitment)
- Deutsch Connector
- Breakout 117 (FXBR) 2023
- CVO Limited (FLHTKSE) 2014-2020
- CVO Pro Street Breakout (FXSE) 2016-2017
- CVO Road Glide (FLTRXSE) 2015-2020
- CVO Road King (FLHRSE) 2014-2014
- CVO Street Glide (FLHXSE) 2015-2020
- Dyna Fat Bob (FXDF) 2012-2017
- Dyna Low Rider (FXDL) 2012-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S (FXDLS) 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob (FXDB) 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom (FXDC) 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom 110th Anniversary (FXDC) 2013-2013
- Dyna Switchback (FLD) 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide (FXDWG) 2012-2017
- Electra Glide Police (FLHTP) 2014-2015
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic (FLHTCU) 2014-2020
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low (FLHTCUL) 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited (FLHTK) 2014-2020
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low (FLHTKL) 2014-2020
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited S.E. (FLHTKSE) 2014-2015
- Fat Bob 114 (FXFBS) 2022-2023
- Fat Boy 114 (FLFBS) 2022-2023
- Freewheeler (FLRT) 2021-2023
- Freewheeler (FLRT) 2014-2020
- Heritage Classic (FLHCS) 2022-2023
- Low Rider S (FXLRS) 2022-2023
- Road Glide (FLTR) 2015-2020
- Road Glide Custom (FLTRX) 2014-2019
- Road Glide Limited (FLTRK) 2021-2023
- Road Glide Special (FLTRXS) 2014-2020
- Road Glide Special (FLTRXS) 2021-2023
- Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU) 2016-2019
- Road King (FLHR) 2014-2020
- Road King Police (FLHP) 2014-2015
- Road King Screamin' Eagle (FLHRSE) 2014-2015
- Road King Special (FLHRXS) 2017-2020
- Road King Special (FLHRXS) 2021-2023
- Softail BlackLine (FXS) 2012-2013
- Softail BlackLine (FXS) 2011-2011
- Softail Breakout (FXBR) 2018-2020
- Softail Breakout (FXSB) 2013-2020
- Softail Breakout Screamin' Eagle (FXSBSE) 2013-2013
- Softail Cross Bones (FLSTSB) 2011-2011
- Softail Deluxe (FLDE) 2018-2020
- Softail Deluxe (FLSTN) 2012-2017
- Softail Deluxe (FLSTN) 2011-2011
- Softail Deluxe Screamin' Eagle (FLSTNSE) 2013-2015
- Softail Fat Bob (FXFB) 2018-2020
- Softail Fat Boy (FLFB) 2018-2020
- Softail Fat Boy (FLSTF) 2012-2017
- Softail Fat Boy (FLSTF) 2011-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo (FLSTFB) 2012-2015
- Softail Fat Boy Lo (FLSTFB) 2011-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo 110th Anniversary (FLSTFB) 2013-2013
- Softail Fat Boy S (FLSTFS) 2016-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Special (FLSTFB) 2012-2015
- Softail Fat Boy Special (FLSTFB) 2011-2011
- Softail FXDR 114 (FXDR) 2019-2019
- Softail Heritage Classic (FLHC) 2018-2020
- Softail Heritage Classic (FLSTC) 2012-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic (FLSTC) 2011-2011
- Softail Heritage Classic 110th Anniversary (FLSTC) 2013-2013
- Softail Low Rider (FXLR) 2018-2020
- Softail Rocker C (FXCWC) 2011-2011
- Softail Slim (FLS) 2012-2017
- Softail Slim (FLSL) 2018-2020
- Softail Slim S (FLSS) 2016-2017
- Softail Sport Glide (FLSB) 2018-2020
- Softail Standard (FXST) 2021-2023
- Softail Standard (FXST) 2012-2015
- Softail Standard (FXST) 2011-2011
- Softail Street Bob (FXBB) 2018-2020
- Sportster 1200 Custom (XL1200C) 2014-2019
- Sportster 1200 SuperLow (XL1200T) 2014-2017
- Sportster Forty-Eight (XL1200X) 2014-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special (XL1200XS) 2018-2020
- Sportster Iron 1200 (XL1200) 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron 883 (XL883N) 2014-2020
- Sportster Roadster (XL1200R) 2016-2019
- Sportster Seventy-Two (XL1200V) 2014-2015
- Sportster SuperLow (XL883L) 2014-2019
- Street Bob 114 (FXBB) 2022-2023
- Street Glide (FLHX) 2014-2020
- Street Glide Screamin' Eagle (FLHXSE) 2014-2015
- Street Glide Special (FLHXS) 2014-2020
- Street Glide Special (FLHXS) 2021-2023
- Tri Glide Ultra (FLHTUTG) 2022-2023
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic (FLHTCUTG) 2014-2020
- Ultra Limited (FLHTK) 2021-2023
The ground-breaking Harley-Davidson CANbus controller provides plug & play connection and intelligent control of aftermarket and genuine Harley-Davidson accessories right from your bike's original switches or DENALI Accessory Manager Software. Simply connect the CANsmart™ Controller to your Harley-Davidson diagnostic port to access over 35 programmable accessory settings that provide intelligent control of factory passing lamps, auxiliary lights, horns, brake lights, or any other accessory you can imagine. The four accessory circuits are electronically fused and can provide up to 25 peak amps (10 amps continuous).
The CANsmart H-D is compatible with over 60 Harley-Davidson models including all Road Glide, Street Glide, Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring, CVO, and Trike models from 2014 to present.
What’s In The Box?
Click HERE to download Windows or Mac CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
This kit includes both styles of Harley-Davidson diagnostics port connectors so it is compatible with all of the following models. Use the red EURO 5 connector on 2021 and newer models as indicated below in BOLD.
Note: The CANsmart™ Controller plugs into the Harley-Davidson Diagnostic Port. If you have an existing aftermarket accessory such as a fuel management system that also plugs into this port, you can purchase a splitter cable here: CANsmart™ Pass-Through Cable for Harley-Davidson.
Instruction Manual Download