D7 LED Light Kit with DataDim™ Technology
- Comprehensive 8 piece LED light kit specifically designed for powersports applications
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 15330 lumens per kit
- DataDim™ equipped light pods and harness allow plug-n-play connection to the DataDim™ dimming controller (SKU DNL.WHS.11000)
- Premium powersports harness with waterproof switch and handlebar switch mount included
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- LED’s: (14x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 10 Amps
- Beam Distance: 1505 Feet
- Beam Width: 200 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 15330
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 4.4” Round x 2.9” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 1.8 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Spot Lenses
- (2x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (1x) DrySeal Waterproof Illuminated Switch
- (1x) 7/8 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (1x) 1 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (2x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4x) Zip Ties & (1x) Adhesive Mounting Square
DENALI D7 Auxiliary LED Light Kit for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Jeeps and Trucks.
At over 15,000 lumens, the DENALI D7 light kit is one of the brightest LED lights under 4.5 inches period. A pair of D7s feature fourteen high-intensity 10 watt LEDs that are focused through a proprietary single piece optic that was specifically engineered to create a full bodied spot beam that can reach over 1500 feet at one lux. The robust heatsink and Active Thermal Management™ work together to keep this high powered lamp cool enough to maintain maximum light output when you need it most.
Still not convinced this light is bright enough? A pair of D7s will outshine fourteen D2 lights and produces more than twice the light output of our beastly D4 light kit.
The D7 features DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology which enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller (DNL.WHS.11000) that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
Don’t be gouged by overpriced lights that don’t outperform the competition. The D7 provides industry leading performance and innovative features at a fair price.
D7 Kit Features
D7 Kit Specs
D7 Kit - What’s In The Box?