M7 DOT LED Headlight Module - 7"
- Directly replaces OEM 7" Headlight
- Plug & play with H4 connectors
- Premium LEDs boast an average life span of 50,000 hours
- DOT High & Low Beam
- Robust aluminum housing
- Halo daytime running light
- Black chrome finish
- Enhances visibility and safety
- IP-68 Waterproof
- Pod Size: 7in Round x 2.9in Deep
- LED: (2x) Cree XML, (1x) Philips Altilon C-4, (2x) Cree XPG2, (30x) Philips Luxeon 3014
- Raw Lumens: High 1,830 lm (3590 lm w/ All-On Adapter), Low 1,760 lm, Halo 620 lm
- Beam Distance: High 600 ft, Low 550 ft
- Intensity: DOT High/Low
- Input Voltage: 9v-32v DC
- Power Draw: High 19 Watts / Low 22 Watts / Halo 6 Watts
- Beam Angle: DOT High/Low
- Waterproof: IP-68
- (1x) LED Headlight Module
- (1x) Posi-tap
- (1x) Posi-lock
- (1x) 3ft length of 18 gauge wire
The DENALI DOT approved M7 LED Headlight module is a direct plug and play replacement to the original 7 inch sealed beam headlight on your motorcycle. It features a super wide low beam, piercing high beam, and halo day time running light. Drop this headlight module inside your existing headlight housing to throw a blazing beam of light three times further than your stock halogen headlight and twice as far as a stock LED headlight. The unique design and black chrome finish of the optics will give your bike that modern custom look while also increasing your visibility to oncoming traffic even during daylight.
To unleash the full potential of the DENALI LED headlight module add the plug and play All-On Adapter which keeps the low beam on when you switch to your high beam.
What's In The Box?