Switched Power Adapter - 194 Marker Bulb
- Provides switched 12v trigger to activate a relay
- Built-in Reverse Polarity Protection
- Not cutting or tapping of factory harness necessary
- Remove the socket from the headlight housing.
- Unplug the bulb from the socket.
- Plug the circuit board into the socket from where you just removed the bulb.
- Place heat shrink over the socket and circuit board and apply heat.
- Plug the bulb into the new socket.
- Using the lead coming from the socket, activate an external relay.
This adapter is designed to enable plug-n-play connection to switched power on any vehicle equipped with a 194 marker bulb. 194 marker bulbs are commonly found in headlight housings, functioning as a running light.
External relay not included
Fitment Note: Only compatible with bikes that use a 194 marker bulb and have a "universal" bulb connector; will not fit bikes with a custom OEM 194 bulb connector.