CANsmart™ Controller GEN II - Husqvarna Norden 901SKU: DNL.WHS.24700 UPC: 810005873963
- High/Low Sync - Set passing lamps and auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim - Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF and change intensity level from your original vehicle switches.
- Modulate Lights - Set auxiliary lights to modulate for increased visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass - Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation - Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn - With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your passing lamps or auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology - The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your auxiliary brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking - The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Circuit Function Selector - The Circuit Function Selector in the CANsmart software will let you run any accessory of your choice on any of the four circuits. Click on a circuit icon to open the drop down menu and make your selection from the list of available circuit functions.
- Switched Power Source - The CANsmart™ provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out - You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power - The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
- CANsmart™ Controller
- (x2) 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
- 5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
- B6 Brake Light Wiring Adapter
- Horn Trigger Wire Harness
- High Beam Trigger Wire Harness
- Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Micro USB Programming Cable
- Norden 901 (2022 - 2023)
- Norden 901 Explorer (2023)
- Auxiliary Light One & Two Dimming and ON/OFF functions are not available from bikes factory controls (All dimming and light settings need to be configured in the CANsmart Accessory Manager Software)
- Day/Night intensity is unavailable
- Turn signal circuit function not available.
- Cancel auxiliary lights with turn signal feature not available.
- Flash auxiliary lights as turn signal feature not available.
- Auxiliary brake light activates with front brake lever only
Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your Norden's CANbus electrical system to make installation of accessories drastically easier with the new and improved DENALI CANsmart™ Controller GEN II.
The DENALI CANsmart™ Controller provides plug-n-play installation and integrated control of up to four accessories to enable dozens of customizable settings that can be controlled right from your Norden's switch cluster or the CANsmart™ Accessory Manager Software.
Gen II - More Features, More Power, More Versatile
Unlike the Gen I CANsmart, all four circuits of the Gen II can provide a full 10 amps of continuous power and each circuit can be configured to run any accessory type. The maximum power draw for the whole unit remains at 30 amps continuous. The Gen II also features a new auxiliary light setting where you modulate your auxiliary lights for added conspicuity.
What’s In The Box?
Click HERE to download Windows or Mac CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
*Norden 901 and 901 Explorer Limitations
Due to variances with the Norden 901’s factory wiring harness, the following limitations apply:
If dimming your auxiliary lighting on-the-fly is important to you we recommend using our DialDim Lighting Controler which enables on-the-fly dimming and control of up to two sets of aux lights. Keep in mind that both products can be installed on your Norden together, so a logical setup would be two sets of aux lights on a DialDim while your horn, brake lights, DRLs, or other accessories can be powered from the CANsmart.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DNL.WHS.24700
- UPC : 810005873963
- Weight: 1.27 lb
- Product Type: Accessory Management
- Brand: DENALI Electronics
- Collection: New Products