T3 Switchback M8 LED Turn Signals - Front
- Switchback Functionality: White DRL & Amber Turn Signal
- Dual Circuit DRL: 50% Low, 100% High
- 180 degree viewing angle
- Six high power LEDs (per pod)
- Low-profile design
- Easy connection to vehicle DRL and turn circuit
- E-Mark approved DRL and turn signal
- Total Power Draw: 0.04A DRL (Low) / 0.11A (High), 0.52A Turn Signal
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Size: 2.9" x 1.13" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.08 lbs
- Raw Lumens: 870
- Waterproof: IP67
- (2x) Front M8 Turn Signal
- (2x) Wiring pigtails with waterproof connectors
- (2x) Mounting Nuts
- (8x) Posi-Taps
- Illustrated installation instructions
The T3 is a unique and innovative approach to the common turn signal, blending white visibility lighting, red brake lighting, and amber turn signal lighting into one compact housing. The front T3 turn signals feature super bright white running lights that switch to amber when your turn signal is activated, while the rear T3 signal pods feature super bright red LEDs for run and brake functionality that also switch to amber when your turn signal is activated. Unlike other switchback turn signals, the T3s feature two separate rows of high-power single-color LEDs as opposed to weaker bi-color LEDs. The result is a shockingly bright light pod that rivals the intensity of 10 watt LED driving lights.
This M8 stud version of our T3 signal pod is designed to replace your factory turn signals. The T3s amber signal light is far brighter than stock but much smaller in size. The additional white DRL circuit provides maximum visibility without having to add a second set of auxiliary lights.
The sleek low-profile housing coupled with high-power LEDs make the T3 the brightest and most versatile switchback turn signal on the market.
Installation Notes: Turn load resistors are necessary to prevent hyper flashing of the signals when swapping from incandescent to LED turns signals. Use DNL.WHS.12700 when replacing original 10 watt signals, and DNL.WHS.12800 when replacing original 21 watt signals.
What’s In The Box?
Instruction Manual Download