D3 LED Driving Light Pods with DataDim™ Technology
- TriOptic™ Lens System (includes spot and hybrid lenses with each pod)
- Best in class street-legal spot and hybrid beams (SAE/DOT & ECE certified)
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2100 lumens per pod
- DataDim™ 3-wire smart-dimming technology (compatible with all DENALI dimming controllers)
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional SAE/DOT & ECE certified hybrid driving lens included (spot lens installed)
- Amber & Selective Yellow lenses available
- Spot Beam
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1910 feet (582 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 100 feet (30 meters)
- Combo Beam (1 spot, 1 hybrid)
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1520 feet (463 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 175 feet (53 meters)
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 1050 feet (320 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 225 feet (69 meters)
- Pod Size: 3.5" (90mm) Round x 2.62" (66mm) Deep
- LED: (3x) 11 Watt Cree XP-P LEDs
- Power Draw: 36 Watts (3 Amps)
- Lumens: 2100
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- Hybrid Lens Certifications: SAE/DOT J581 & ECE R112
- Spot Lens Certifications: ECE R112
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
- (1x) D3 LED Light Pod (spot lens installed)
- (1x) D3 Hybrid Lens
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Amber or Yellow)
- (2x) Hybrid Lenses (Amber or Yellow)
Our new D3 LED lights are built upon a decade of DENALI innovation to deliver the highest performing 36-watt street-legal driving light to hit the market. Our D3 driving light features our signature TriOptic™ beam system that includes a spot and hybrid driving lens with each light pod. Unlike previous TriOptic™ lights, the D3 hybrid driving beam is ECE and SAE compliant to deliver an impressive street-legal high beam in North America and European Union countries. But what if you're not concerned with street-legal precision and just want off-road outrageous? We got you covered too! The D3 spot lens was engineered for maximum beam distance measuring over 1900 feet at 1 lux (per pair). No other 36-watt light even comes close. The spot beam is so impressive it actually outperforms top-tier competitors' lights that are twice its size.
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
Our D3 is also available in an SAE & ECE certified fog beam for drivers seeking a true street-legal fog beam that is super wide and features a crisp horizontal "cut-off". SHOP D3 FOG
Beam Performance (pair)
Specs (single pod)
New Wiring & Switching Options
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
Product Bundles - What’s Included?
This product page lets you customize your light kit. Please note that the light pods, colored lens kits, and wiring harnesses are packaged separately.
Light Pod Box Contents - DNL.D3.050
Lens Kit Box Contents - DNL.D3.10100 (amber) - DNL.D3.10200 (yellow)
Instruction Manual Download