S4 LED Light Kit with DataDim™ Technology
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 6132 lumens per kit.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- LED’s: (8x) 7 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 4.6 Amps
- Beam Distance: 540 Feet
- Beam Width: 100 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 6132
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.75” Square x 1.97” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 0.8 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- (2x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) Standard Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (2x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4x) Zip Ties & (1x) Adhesive Mounting Square
New Product Coming August 2019.
The S4 is the first light we developed as part of our new S-Series product line. At over 3000 lumens and only $110 per pod, the S4 provides more light per dollar than just about anything else on the market. The new S-Series lights were specifically engineered to reduce cost without sacrificing performance, quality or durability. In fact, the S4 features the same high intensity LEDs as the D-Series lights, but utilize a single-piece optic and sealed beam construction to reduce the number of unique components. The result is a super durable high performing light that won't break the bank. The fixed lens features two flood optics and two spot optics to create the ultimate hybrid beam pattern; a super wide close-range flood and a piercing spot beam in one housing.
Consistent with D-Series lights, the S4 features DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology that enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller (DNL.WHS.11000) that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
S4 Kit Features
S4 Kit Specs
S4 Kit - What’s In The Box?