D7 LED Light Pod with DataDim™ Technology
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 7665 lumens per pod.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- LED's: (7x)10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 5 Amps
- Raw Lumens: 7665
- Beam Distance: 1205 feet
- Beam Width:125 feet
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 4.4" Round x 3.9" Deep
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- (1x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
New Product Coming July 2019.
At over 7,500 lumens, the DENALI D7 light pod is one of the brightest LED lights under 4.5 inches period. The light pod features seven high-intensity 10 watt LEDs that are focused through a proprietary single piece optic that was specifically engineered to create a full bodied spot beam that can reach over 1200 feet at one lux. The robust heatsink and Active Thermal Management™ work together to keep this high-powered lamp cool enough to maintain maximum light output when you need it most.
Still not convinced this light is bright enough? A D7 pod will outshine seven D2 lights and produces more than twice the light output of our beastly D4 light pod.
D7 Pod Features
D7 Pod Specs
D7 Pod - What's In The Box?