CANsmart™ Controller GEN II - Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 & Pan America 1250 SpecialSKU: DNL.WHS.23800 UPC: 810005873802
- High/Low Sync - Set passing lamps and auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim - Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF and change intensity level (for both day and night) right from your bikes factory trip switch. Click three times to turn lights on/off, or hold for 3 seconds to enter dimming mode where you can cycle between 10% - 100% intensity.
- Modulate Lights - Set passing lamps or auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass - Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal - This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal.
- Flash With Turn Signal - This features flashes the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on, enabling auxiliary lights to function as turn signals.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation - Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn - With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your passing lamps or auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology - The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your auxiliary brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking - The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Switched Power Source - The CANsmart™ provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out - You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power - The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
- CANsmart™ Controller
- (x2) 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
- 5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
- B6 Brake Light Wiring Adapter
- Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Micro USB Programming Cable
- Pan America 1250 (2021-2023)
- Pan America 1250 Special (2021-2023)
The ground-breaking Harley-Davidson CANbus controller provides plug & play connection and intelligent control of aftermarket and genuine Harley-Davidson accessories right from your bikes original switches or DENALI Accessory Manager Software. Simply connect the CANsmart™ Controller to your Harley-Davidson diagnostic port to access over 35 programmable accessory settings that provide intelligent control of auxiliary lights, horns, brake lights, or any other accessory you can imagine. The four accessory circuits are electronically fused and can provide up to 25 peak amps (10 amps continuous).
What’s In The Box?
Click HERE to download Windows or Mac CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
If you are looking to integrate two CANsmart™ Controllers or another accessory that requires EURO 5 port access, our EURO 5 Pass Through Adapter will help you do that.
Instruction Manual Download