T3 Front Switchback LED Turn Signal Pods with Fender MountSKU: DNL.T3.10500
- Switchback Functionality: White DRL & Amber Turn Signal
- Dual Circuit DRL: 50% Low, 100% High
- 180 degree viewing angle
- Six high power LEDs (per pod)
- Low-profile design
- Easy connection to vehicle DRL and turn circuit
- E-Mark approved DRL and turn signal
- Total Power Draw: 0.12A DRL (Low) / 0.25A (High), 0.55A Turn Signal
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Size: 2.9″ x 1.13″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 0.08 lbs
- Raw Lumens: 870
- (2x) Front Signal Pods
- (2x) Wiring pigtails with waterproof connectors
- (4x) Mounting screws
- (8x) Posi-Taps
- DENALI T3 Light Mount - Fender M5 & M6 Bolts
- Illustrated installation instructions
The T3 is a unique and innovative approach to the common turn signal, blending white visibility lighting, red brake lighting and amber turn signal lighting into one modular system. The front T3 turn signal pods feature super bright white running lights that switch to amber when your turn signal is activated, while the rear T3 signal pods feature super bright red LEDs for run and brake functionality that also switch to amber when your turn signal is activated. Unlike other switchback turn signals, the T3s feature two separate rows of high-power single-color LEDs as opposed to weaker bi-color LEDs. The result is a shockingly bright light pod that rivals the intensity of 10 watt LED driving lights.
While the T3s are available in a traditional turn signal housing, this low-profile modular signal pod is designed to be mounted to a variety of other locations on the front and rear of your vehicle. Dedicated front mounting kits allow T3s to be mounted to handguards, front fenders, crashbars and body panels, while rear mounting kits allow them to be mounted to cases, license plates, and rear fenders. This kit includes 4 self-tapping screws, so no additional mounting kit is necessary for flush-mounting applications!
The modular low-profile housing coupled with high power LEDs make the T3 the brightest and most versatile switchback turn signal on the market.
What’s In The Box?
Instruction Manual Download